Friday, September 28, 2012

Playing Along with Luvinthemommyhood

Shannon from Luvinthemommyhood had a post this week that she calls "creating - fill in the blanks with you and me." She's given a list of questions to fill in the blank and I thought it might be fun to give it a whirl!
* i'm longing to make some new socks right now.
* i want to try Knittingwith some Socks That Rock yarn.
* i wish i could sew with more Amy Butler fabric.
* i dream of making more garments for myself
* i keep track of my ideas in my head - no wonder I can't remember them half the time!
* i'm inspired by all sorts of things
* i would love to meet my Ravelry/blog friends in person.
* my favorite fiber is wool.
* i like to sew with cottons or knits.
* my favorite color is I don't really have a favourite colour - there's too many I like and I'm fickle so the favourite changes.
* i rock at sewing
* i would like to learn how to make more intricate quilts.
* i like to listen to the silence of sleeping toddlers while i sew.
* i bring my knitting everywhere.
* my favorite thing to sew is diapers and kids clothing.
* my favorite thing to knit are socks
* my crafting space is often a disaster.
* if i had my own crafting room it would be organized without clutter... Oh wait a minute I do have my own crafting room. Maybe I should stop blogging and start cleaning... ;)
* i sew with a twenty-something year old Singer (Old Faithful), a five year old Singer (The Goodtime Gal) and a 15+ year old Brother serger (whose name is usually a string of profanity muttered under my breath)
* i like to dream up new ideas or figure out better ways to do something before I go to sleep
* i can never get enough fabric
* i adore sewing - it's my first crafty love
* i also enjoy knitting and a new found love for making Waldorf inspired dolls.
* i like to fill my shelves with books, fabric, patterns and yarn
* i create the best when i'm not distracted.
* i am currently excited for getting some gifts made then clearing the craft schedule for some "me" projects.
* right now i am working on a never ending list of baby gifts - it's an ongoing baby boom out there folks!
* i love to watch movies while knitting
* my guilty pleasure when it comes to creating is acquiring patterns
* my current favorite music crush to listen to while creating is ... Hmmm. I don't often listen to music because sewing is most often done late at night after Baby Boy, Little Toddler Man and (BF)G have gone to bed. I like the quiet.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks so much for joining in! It was really fun to read all of your answers :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete